Cytiva Sera-Mag™ Select PROMO
Delivers selective binding of DNA fragments for use with next-generation sequencing (NGS) and PCR clean-up.
$206.00 - $764.50
Sera-Mag Select PCR clean-up and size selection reagent combines the exceptional binding characteristics of Sera-Mag Carboxyl Speedbeads with an optimized binding solution in a ready-to-use formulation. The DNA size range isolated from the process can be tailored to suit the user’s end requirements by adjusting the amount of reagent that is mixed with a fixed volume of sample.
- Use a single reagent for PCR clean-up and size selection
- Easily control what size DNA is retained or eliminated by adding various ratios of Sera-Mag Select to your sample, enabling NGS library and PCR fragment clean-up, as well as dual size selection of libraries
- Uses the same protocols as existing reagents so it can be directly integrated into existing workflows with minimal disruption
- Sera-Mag Select delivers tight distribution in size selection for high yield recovery of specific fragment sizes
- Suitable for manual, high throughput and automated workflows
- Sera-Mag Select should be stored in the refrigerator between 2°C to 8°C - Do not freeze - Store upright and keep bottle tightly sealed
|Tested functionally in size selection|
|2 to 8°C|