GE Healthcare Sera-Mag Streptavidin-Coated Magnetic Particles
Exhibits high affinity for biotinylated target molecules. GE Healthcare Sera-Mag Streptavidin-Coated Magnetic Particles combine fast reaction kinetics and low non-specific binding for increased throughput and precision. Can be used as a universal base particle for coating ligands to the particle surface.
Manufacturer: GE Healthcare 30152103010150
- Ideal for immunoassay and molecular biology applications, including sample preparation and assay development for genomics and proteomics
- Available with various nominal biotin binding capacities for optimizing assay development
- Low dissociation constant to tightly bound ligands
- Low non-specific binding for greater precision and accuracy
- Even streptavidin coating for reliable results
- Uniform, nominal 1µm diameter provides high surface area and excellent lot-to-lot reproducibility
The core of the particle is made by a free radical emulsion polymerization of styrene and acid monomer. A layer of magnetite is then coated onto this core.
This product(s) resides on a Fisher Scientific GSA or VA contract. If you are viewing this page as a nonregistered user, the price(s) displayed is List Price. To view your GSA or VA contract pricing, log in using your account number, or become a registered user by contacting one of our Customer Service teams. You can also view your contract price by searching for this item(s) on GSA Advantage. To place an order, contact Fisher Scientific Customer Service.
|2500 to 3500 (Low) pmol per mg|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok