Diversified Spaces™ Service Island
Constructed of solid oak hardwood and oak veneers, with a chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish. The Diversified Spaces™™ Service Island unit can be grouped with tables to provide an efficient working arrangement.
Supplier: Diversified Spaces™ C7802BK30SC
- The unit is finished with a chemical resistant, earth-friendly UV finish
- 1 in. Solid epoxy resin surface
- 14 L x 10 W x 6 D in. solid epoxy resin sink with two combination cold water/gas fixtures
- 26 W x 24 D x 36 H in.
- Constructed of solid oak and oak veneers
- Diversified Spaces™ is SEFA compliant and MAS Certified Green
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- The base of the unit includes a locking cupboard
- Two GFI protected AC duplex receptacles
Warranty and Services
Limited Lifetime Warranty
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok