SGE™ Guided Plunger Syringes
Extended barrel guides plunger during injection. SGE™ Guided Plunger Syringes are suitable for industrial environments.
Manufacturer: SGE™ 002400
- Extended barrel accommodates a reinforced plunger to provide a rugged low volume syringe
- Reinforced plunger prevents bending when the plunger is pulled back to the 100% position
- Syringe barrels have a scale length of 54.1mm and an O.D. of 8mm
- Fixed-needle models can be heated up to 70°C.
- Removable-needle models feature a PTFE seal, a spring and nut for leakfree operation and can be heated up to 120°C
- All needles are 26s gauge, stainless steel with #2-bevel points, 0.47mm O.D., and are aligned with zero graduation mark on barrel
Both fixed- and removable-needle models are available.
|Guided Plunger Syringe|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok