SGE MEPS BINs
Available in needle styles to suit LC and GC applications
Manufacturer: SGE 2900102
The MEPS approach to sample preparation is suitable for reversed phases, normal phases, mixed mode and ion exchange chemistries.
- For GC applications: needle is 23 gauge, 0.63mm OD, cone point style
- For LC applications: needle is 22 gauge, 0.72mm OD, LC point style
- Typical BIN life is conservatively about 40-100 samples but actual life is dependant on the sample matrix
- The dimensions of the sorbent bed ensure that the sorbent performance remains identical to conventional SPE devices used for extraction of similar samples
- Sample preparation for complex biological samples is readily adapted to MEPS and reduces the volume of sample and reagents required for extraction when compared with conventional SPE and other “micro extraction” procedures
- Needles are packed in a sealed blister pack of 5 needles to ensure their integrity
- Suitable for use with eVol automated syringes
|HTA 300A plus, Thermo Scientific™, Varian 8400 and 100μL CTC analytics system|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok