Thermo Scientific Shandon AN-65 Series Cadaver Lift with Forks
Minimize physical lifting and handling of cadavers with our heavy-duty lift.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 881090
Minimize physical lifting and handling of cadavers with the Thermo Scientific Shandon AN-65 Series Cadaver Lift with Forks, a heavy-duty unit fabricated from heavy plate and bar steel.
- Manual and self-propelled models are available with configurations to manage varying body trays and tasks; also available with spreader bar and strap assembly upon request
- Forks accommodate standard or bariatric body trays
- Hydraulic lifting mechanism steadily raises and lowers loads with two forks
- Raise/lower lever, located between the chassis uprights, provides a fixed lifting speed and variable lowering speed (manual unit) or fixed lowering speed (self-propelled unit)
- Polyurethane wheels prevent marring of floors
- Plexiglas shield places a barrier between the operator and the chains and cylinder
- Available as self-propelled or manual unit
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok