Thermo Scientific Shandon LM-1 Downdraft Autopsy Table
Work safely and reduce dangerous fume exposure with the Thermo Scientific Shandon LM-1 Downdraft Autopsy Table, with downdraft ventilation that pulls fumes away from the work surface.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 10085
Work safely and reduce dangerous fume exposure with the Thermo Scientific Shandon LM-1 Downdraft Autopsy Table, designed for heavy-duty use. The table includes four removable grid plates and is available in an optional configuration with slats.Grid Plate Work Surface:
- Grids are fabricated of 18-gauge, type 304 stainless steel with a #4 finish.
- Each grid plate has two 11-gauge stainless-steel stand-offs to provide fluid drainage.
- Tabletop is fabricated of 14-gauge, type 304 stainless steel with a #4 finish and 1 in. (2.54cm) radius corners for easy cleaning and sanitation.
- Tabletop edges are flanged around the full perimeter along with a welded-in 14-gauge “U”-formed channel and angled cross supports, providing maximum strength and durability.
- Pedestal is fabricated of 14-gauge, type 304 stainless steel with a #4 finish and flanged on the interior and four 0.625 in. (1.6cm) diameter holes allow for mounting to facility floor.
- Acoustic coating on the underside deadens sound and prevents condensation; coating is sealed with silver enamel paint.
- Welds utilize only stainless steel as a filler medium.
- All visible welds are ground smooth and regrained to match the #4 finish.
- Large single-compartment sink at the end of table comes with either a lever-handle drain or a disposal.
- All tables come with flexible spray hose, nozzle and on/off control valve located on the table base to control water pressure.
- Hot/cold faucet at the end of table comes with a swivel spout, built-in vacuum breaker and wrist-blade handles.
- Built-in continuous flow table rinse with 10 spray nozzles comes with vacuum breaker and flow control valve.
- Deluxe hydro-aspirator with reverse flow comes with control valve, vacuum breaker, air gap and plastic tubing.
- Vacuum breakers protect the potable water supply.
- All external plumbing parts are brass with a heavy chrome plating finish.
- Integral downdraft ventilation assembly provides a passageway for fumes to be exhausted downward from the work surface through the pedestal of the table.
- Pedestal acts as an air plenum for the downdraft.
- Hospital-grade duplex GFCI (ground fault current interrupter) receptable on 110-120V units interrupts electrical supply when a ground fault occurs, protecting the user against electrical shock.
- Hospital-grade duplex receptable on 220-240V units does not protect against shock, but is ready to be connected to an RCD (residual current device), which does protect against shock.
|Provide one cold water supply, 0.75 in. (1.9cm) hard copper. Provide one hot water supply, 0.5 in. (1.3cm) hard copper.|
|Four grid plates|
|Recommended exhaust airflow volume: 700-850cfm (0.330-0.401 cu. m/s) for unit. Approximate pressure drop: 0.9-1.3 in. w.g, (2.24-3.24 mb) not including losses due to customer ductwork.|
|Provide one standard 1.5 in. (3.8cm) copper waste line. If drain trap is required, must be installed by customer.|
|With disposal; 110-120V, 60Hz|