Thermo Scientific Shandon LM-10 Downdraft Autopsy Table
Add flexibility to your workflow with the adjustable height and 180° rotation capability of the Thermo Scientific Shandon LM-10 Downdraft Autopsy Table.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 10175
Add flexibility to your workflow with the adjustable height and 180° rotation capability of the Thermo Scientific Shandon LM-10 Downdraft Autopsy Table.Grid Plate Work Surface:
- Three removable grid plates are included.
- Grids are fabricated of 18-gauge, type 304 stainless steel with a #4 finish.
- Each grid plate has two 11-gauge stainless-steel stand-offs to provide fluid drainage.
- Tabletop can be raised or lowered over a full 5 in. (12.7cm) range from 32 to 37 in. (81.3 to 94 cm) above the floor.
- Locking mechanism holds table securely in place.
- Tabletop is fabricated of 14-gauge, type 304 stainless steel with a #4 finish and 1 in. (2.54cm) radius corners for easy cleaning and sanitation.
- Tabletop edges are flanged around the full perimeter along with a welded-in 14-gauge “U”-formed channel and angled cross supports, providing maximum strength and durability.
- Pedestal is fabricated of 14-gauge, type 304 stainless steel with a #4 finish and flanged on the interior and four 0.625 in. (1.6cm) diameter holes allow for mounting to facility floor.
- Acoustic coating on the underside deadens sound and prevents condensation; coating is sealed with silver enamel paint.
- Welds utilize only stainless steel as a filler medium; all visible welds are ground smooth and regrained to match the #4 finish.
- Optional configuration with slats also is available.
- All tables come with flexible spray hose, nozzle, hot/cold mixing valve at the foot of the table and on/off control valve on the table base to control water pressure.
- Deluxe hydro-aspirator with reverse flow comes with control valve, vacuum breaker, air gap and plastic tubing.
- Vacuum breakers protect the potable water supply.
- All external plumbing parts are brass with a heavy chrome plating finish.
- This unit does not include a sink.
- Integral downdraft ventilation assembly provides a passageway for fumes to be exhausted downward from the work surface through the pedestal of the table.
- Pedestal acts as an air plenum for the downdraft.
- Hospital-grade duplex GFCI (ground fault current interrupter) receptable on 110-120V units interrupts electrical supply when a ground fault occurs, protecting the user against electrical shock.
- Hospital-grade duplex receptable on 220-240V units does not protect against shock, but is ready to be connected to an RCD (residual current device), which does protect against shock.
|Provide one cold water supply, 0.75 in. (1.9cm) hard copper. Provide one hot water supply, 0.5 in. (1.3cm) hard copper.|
|Recommended exhaust airflow volume: 600-700cfm (0.283-0.330 cu. m/s) for unit. Approximate pressure drop: 0.6-0.9 in. w.g, (1.57-2.24 mb) not including losses due to customer ductwork.|
|Provide one standard 1.5 in. (3.8cm) copper waste line. If drain trap is required, must be installed by customer.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok