Thermo Scientific Shandon Neoprene Cork Dissecting Boards
Work on a durable, cut-resistant surface with these neoprene cork dissecting boards.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 361
Work on a durable, cut-resistant surface over a marine plywood base with Thermo Scientific Shandon Neoprene Cork Dissecting Boards.Features:
- A 0.25 in. (6mm) layer of neoprene cork is permanently cemented to base.
- Blended rubber and cork composition resists absorption and allows for thorough rinsing.
- Rubber bumpers attached to each corner raise the cutting surface to 1.5 in. (3.8cm).
- Large board measures 16 x 23 x 0.75 in. (40.6 x 58.4 x 1.9cm)
- Small board measures 12 x 16 x 0.75 in. (50.5 x 40.6 x 1.9cm)
- Board fits Woll Drain Dissecting Tray 360
|16 x 23 x 0.75 in. (40.6 x 58.4 x 1.9cm)|
|Blended Rubber and Cork|