Work on a durable, cut-resistant surface over a marine plywood base with Thermo Scientific Shandon Neoprene Cork Dissecting Boards.Features:
- A 0.25 in. (6mm) layer of neoprene cork is permanently cemented to base.
- Blended rubber and cork composition resists absorption and allows for thorough rinsing.
- Rubber bumpers attached to each corner raise the cutting surface to 1.5 in. (3.8cm).
- Large board measures 16 x 23 x 0.75 in. (40.6 x 58.4 x 1.9cm)
- Small board measures 12 x 16 x 0.75 in. (30.5 x 40.6 x 1.9cm)
- Board fits Woll Drain Dissecting Tray 360
|Blended Rubber and Cork|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok