Shelby Wildland/Rescue Leather Gloves
Unique sewing process ensures strength and durability
Manufacturer: Shelby 5002S
Gunn-cut gloves are made from abrasion-resistant, brushed pigskin with multidirectional fiber structure.
- Double-layer reinforced protection at keystone thumb and palm
- 0.125 in. wide (2.5mm) double-row stitching around thumb inset
- Glove body extends 1 in. (2.5cm) above the wrist crease
- Shirred 4 in. long (10cm) rolled elastic wrist snuggler
- Hemmed Nomex wristlet cuff
- Round leather pull-tab sewn to wristlet and glove body
- Fully lockstitched with spun Kevlar thread
|3 to 3.5 oz.|
|ISO9002, CE, NFPA 1977, 2005 edition|
|85 to 99 g|
The Fisher Scientific Encompass Program offers items which are not part of our distribution portfolio. These products typically do not have pictures or detailed descriptions. However, we are committed to improving your shopping experience. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok