SHOWA NITRI-CARE Nitrile Exam Gloves
At least three times more puncture resistant than ordinary latex and vinyl gloves of comparable thickness
Manufacturer: SHOWA 3005PFM
- Powder-free, ambidextrous gloves made of 100% nitrile
- Do not contain natural rubber latex proteins or rubber chemicals that can cause contact dermatitis and other allergic reactions
- Extremely comfortable and offer a high degree of dexterity and tactile sensitivitylow-modulus formulation of gloves exerts almost no pressure on the hand
- Highly resistant to chemicals commonly used in healthcare settings
- Tensile strength: 3300psi (22.75MPa)
- Length: 9.5 in. (24cm)
- Thickness: 4mil (over entire glove)
- Ultimate elongation at break: >700%
510K approved for medical use
Meet OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Rule and pass the ASTM test F1671-97 for whole glove viral penetration. Gloves are a Class I Medical Device registered with the FDA under section 510K.
|OSHA, ASTM F 1671-97, FDA|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok