SiliCycle™ SiliaBond™ Dimethylamine (DMA), 40 to 63 μm, 60 Å
SiliaBond™ Dimethylamine (DMA), 40 - 63 μm, 60 Å is a silica bound tertiary amine base that is an excellent sorbent for extraction of strong acidic molecules. Can be used as a HCl sponge, weak anion exchanger (WAX), and for catch/release of compounds with a permanant negative charge.
Supplier: SiliCycle™ R45030B250G
- SiliaBond™ Dimethylamine is a silica bound tertiary amine base that can be used in most applications requiring a tertiary amine, particularly as a HCl sponge.
- SiliaBond™ Dimethylamine is also used as weak anion exchanger (WAX).
- Silica bound ammonium salt by-products are easily separated by filtration.
- This dimethylamine immobilized on silica gel can be used as a base catalyst in Michael or Knoevenagel reactions.
- It can also be used as a catalyst for alkane oxidation.
|40 to 63 μm|
|Keep dry and cool (≤ 8°C).|
|Bulk Functionalized Irregular Silica Gel|
|Purification of strong acidic molecules|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok