SiliCycle™ SiliaBond™ Functionalized Silica Gel Amine (WAX), 40 to 63 μm, 60 Å
This gel amine is a multifunctional chromatographic phase, powerful for trapping Cd, Cr, Pd, Pt, Rh and Ru and also very efficient toward Co, Cu, Fe, Hg, Pb, W and Zn.
Supplier: SiliCycle™ R52030B250G
Also known for their electrophile scavenging efficiencies and base reagent qualities, SiliaMetS™ Amine, Diamine and Triamine have also proven to be very useful for the scavenging of Pd, Pt, Cr, W and Zn. You only need to filter out the scavenger once it has trapped the residual metal or organic impurity. Gel is great for a variety of formats for all purifications scales, from laboratory to process to plant scales. It is a successful technology for pharmaceuticals, organic chemistry labs, agrochemicals, mining, fine chemicals, water and waste treatment, and offers great compatibility with a myriad of experimental conditions, solvents, pH and temperatures.
- Acts as a Metal Scavenger (brest for: Cd, Cr, Pd, Pt, Rh and Ru; also good for: Co, Cu, Fe, Hg, Pb, W and Zn)
- Acts as an Organic Scavenger for Electrophiles and Acids (Covalent Binding for Acyl Chlorides, Aldehydes, Anhydrides, Chloroformates, Isocyanates, Ketones and
Sulfonyl Chlorides; Ionic Binding and Catch and Release for Acids and Acidic Phenols)
- Strong chemical, physical, thermal and mechanical stability
- Made in accordance with sustainable process chemistry and green metrics
- No hazards; no safety precautions needed
|40 to 63 μm|
|Irregular Silica Gel|
|Amine (3-Aminopropyl, NH2, WAX)|
|Keep Cool (<8°C) and Dry|
|Bulk Functionalized Irregular Silica Gel|
|Bulk or Glass Gravity Columns|
|Bulk Scavenger in Post-reaction Mixture or Purification of Strong Acidic Molecules|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok