SiliCycle™ SiliaBond™ Functionalized Silica Gel Diol nec, 40 to 63 μm, 60 Å
Our Diol is a multifunctional gel, a chromatographic phase and an organic scavenger for trapping boronic acids.
Supplier: SiliCycle™ R35030B1KG
SiliaBond™ Diol acts as a Chromatographic Phase and an Organic Scavenger for Electrophiles and Lewis Acids. You only need to filter out the scavenger once it has trapped the residual metal or organic impurity. Our Diol offers a great variety of formats for all purifications scales, from laboratory to process to plant scales, as well as great compatibility with a myriad of experimental conditions, solvents, pH and temperatures.
- For difficult separation of low to medium polarity samples
- Can be used in HILIC mode
- For mono and polysaccharides separation
- Covalent and Ionic Bonding for Boronic Acids
- Successful technology for pharmaceuticals, organic chemistry labs, agrochemicals, mining, fine chemicals, water and waste treatment
- Strong chemical, physical, thermal and mechanical stability
- Made in accordance with sustainable process chemistry and green metrics
- No hazards; no safety precautions needed
|40 to 63 μm|
|Irregular Silica Gel|
|Diol (Dihydroxypropyl) nec|
|Bulk Functionalized Irregular Silica Gel|
|Bulk or Glass Gravity Columns|
|Purification of slightly polar compounds and HILIC mode|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok