SiliCycle™ SiliaBond™ Functionalized Silica Gel DMAP, 40 to 63 μm, 60 Å
Our DMAP is a heterogeneous reagent and organic scavenger for trapping acyl chlorides and sulfonyl chlorides.
Supplier: SiliCycle™ R75630B50G
SiliaBond™ DMAP acts an Organic Scavenger for Electrophiles (Covalent Bonding for Acyl Chlorides and Sulfonyl Chlorides). You only need to filter out the scavenger once it has trapped the residual metal or organic impurity.
- Great variety of formats for all purifications scales, from laboratory to process to plant scales
- Successful technology for pharmaceuticals, organic chemistry labs, agrochemicals, mining, fine chemicals, water and waste treatment
- Great compatibility with a myriad of experimental conditions, solvents, pH and temperatures
- Strong chemical, physical, thermal and mechanical stability
- Made in accordance with sustainable process chemistry and green metrics
- No hazards; no safety precautions needed
|Post-reaction Mixture or in Flash Chromatography|
|40 to 63 μm|
|Bulk Functionalized Irregular Silica Gel|
|Bulk or Glass Gravity Columns|
Safety and Handling
Recommended Storage : Keep Cool (<8°C), Dry and Under Inert Atmosphere
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok