SiliCycle™ SiliaBond™ Functionalized Silica Gel TMA Acetate (SAX-2) nec, 40 to 63 μm, 60 Å
Our TMA Acetate gel is a multifunctional chromatographic phase that acts as a strong anion exchanger with easily exchangeable acetate counter-ion.
Supplier: SiliCycle™ R66430B5G
SiliaBond™ TMA Acetate (SAX-2) acts as a Chromatographic Phase and an Organic Scavenger for Acids. You only need to filter out the scavenger once it has trapped the residual metal or organic impurity. The gel has a great variety of formats for all purifications scales, from laboratory to process to plant scales. It is a successful technology for pharmaceuticals, organic chemistry labs, agrochemicals, mining, fine chemicals, water and waste treatment, and offers great compatibility with a myriad of experimental conditions, solvents, pH and temperatures.
- Strong anion exchangers with easily exchangeable acetate counter-ion - more than chloride ion - for compounds with pKa <5 such as carboxylic acids
- Ionic Bonding and Catch and Release for Acids and Acidic Phenols
- Strong chemical, physical, thermal and mechanical stability
- Made in accordance with a sustainable process chemistry and green metrics
- No hazards; no safety precautions needed
|40 to 63 μm|
|TMA Acetate (SAX-2) nec|
|Irregular Silica Gel|
|TMA Acetate (Tributylammonium Chloride, SAX-2) nec|
|Bulk Functionalized Irregular Silica Gel|
|Bulk or Glass Gravity Columns|
|Bulk scavenger in post-reaction mixture or purification of weak acidic molecules|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok