SiliCycle™ SiliaBond™ Functionalized Silica Gel Tosic Acid (SCX) nec, 40 to 63 μm, 60 Å
Tosic Acid multifunctionlized gel is a chromatographic phase acting as a strong cation exchanger and an organic scavenger for trapping amines and anilines.
Supplier: SiliCycle™ R60430B5G
SiliaBond™ Tosic Acid acts as a Chromatographic Phase and an Organic Scavenger for Bases. You only need to filter out the scavenger once it has trapped the residual metal or organic impurity. This gel has a great variety of formats for all purifications scales, from laboratory to process to plant scales. It is a successful technology for pharmaceuticals, organic chemistry labs, agrochemicals, mining, fine chemicals, water and waste treatment.
- Strong cation exchangers of pKa <1, permanently negatively charged or pH independent; for catch and release purification of weak cations such as basic drugs, analgesics, biomolecules and water-soluble vitamins
- Ionic Bonding and Catch and Release for Amines and Anilines
- Great compatibility with a myriad of experimental conditions, solvents, pH and temperatures
- Strong chemical, physical, thermal and mechanical stability
- Made in accordance with a sustainable process chemistry and green metrics
- No hazards; no safety precautions needed
|40 to 63 μm|
|Tosic Acid (SCX) nec|
|Irregular Silica Gel|
|Tosic Acid (Ethyltosic Acid, SCX)|
|Bulk Functionalized Irregular Silica Gel|
|Bulk or Glass Gravity Columns|
|Bulk Scavenger in Post-reaction Mixture or Extraction of Weak Basic Molecules, Catch and Release of Amines|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok