SiliCycle™ SiliaMetS™ Metal Scavengers Cysteine (CYS), 40 to 63 μm, 60 Å
Our Cysteine is a powerful scavenger for the removal of Cd, Fe, Ir, Os, Ru, Sc and Sn, as well as Ca, Cr, Cs, Cu, La, Mg, Pd, Pt, Rh and Zn.
Supplier: SiliCycle™ R80530B250G
SiliaMetS™ Cysteine is the silica-bound equivalent of the amino acid cysteine. It is a versatile Metal Scavenger for a variety of metals and the preferred metal scavenger for tin residues. By attaching the molecule to the backbone via the amino group, the thiol group remains free and accessible for higher metal scavenging efficiency. You only need to filter out the scavenger once it has trapped the residual metal or organic impurity. Our Cysteine offers a great variety of formats for all purifications scales, from laboratory to process to plant scales, as well as great compatibility with a myriad of experimental conditions, solvents, pH and temperatures.
- Best for Cd, Fe, Ir, Os, Ru, Sc and Sn
- Also good for Ca, Cr, Cs, Cu, La, Mg, Pd, Pt, Rh and Zn
- Successful technology for pharmaceuticals, organic chemistry labs, agrochemicals, mining, fine chemicals, water and waste treatment
- Strong chemical, physical, thermal and mechanical stability
- Made in accordance with sustainable process chemistry and green metrics
- No hazards; no safety precautions needed
|Bulk Functionalized Irregular Silica Gel|
Safety and Handling
Recommended Storage : Keep Dry
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok