SiliCycle™ SiliaMetS™ Metal Scavengers TAAcOH nec, 40 to 63 μm, 60 Å
Our TAAcOH metal scavenger is a supported version of EDTA in its acid form ideal for trapping Ca, Co, Ir, Li, Mg, Ni, Os, Ru and Sc.
Supplier: SiliCycle™ R69030B250G
SiliaMetS™ TAAcOH and TAAcONa are supported versions of EDTA in their acid and sodium salt forms. These two products are effective Metal Scavengers for Ca, Mg, Li, Ir, Cs, Os, Sn, Pd, Ni and Cu. SiliaMetS™ TAAcOH is effective for metals in low or zero oxidation states (Best for: Ca, Co, Ir, Li, Mg, Ni, Os, Ru and Sc; also good for: Cr, Cs, Fe, Pd, Rh and Sn).
- Only need to filter out the scavenger once it has trapped the residual metal or organic impurity
- Great variety of formats for all purifications scales, from laboratory to process to plant scales
- Successful technology for pharmaceuticals, organic chemistry labs, agrochemicals, mining, fine chemicals, water and waste treatment
- Great compatibility with a myriad of experimental conditions, solvents, pH and temperatures
- Strong chemical, physical, thermal and mechanical stability
- Made in accordance with sustainable process chemistry and green metrics
- No hazards; no safety precautions needed
|Bulk Functionalized Irregular Silica Gel|
Safety and Handling
Recommended Storage : Keep Dry
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok