SiliCycle™ SiliaMetS™ Metal Scavengers Triamine (TRI), 40 to 63 μm, 60 Å
Our Triamine is a powerful metal scavenger for trapping Cr, Pd, Pt, W and Zn, and also Ag, Cd, Co, Cu, Fe, Hg, Ni, Os, Pb, Rh, Ru and Sc.
Supplier: SiliCycle™ R48030B100G
Also known for their electrophile scavenging efficiencies and their base reagent qualities, SiliaMetS™ Amine, Diamine and Triamine have also proven to be very useful for the scavenging of the following metals: Pd, Pt, Cr, W and Zn. SiliaBond™ Triamine acts as a Metal Scavenger and an Organic Scavenger for Electrophiles and Acids. You only need to filter out the scavenger once it has trapped the residual metal or organic impurity. Our Triamine offers a great variety of formats for all purifications scales, from laboratory to process to plant scales, as well as great compatibility with a myriad of experimental conditions, solvents, pH and temperatures.
- Best for Cr, Pd, Pt, W and Zn
- Also good for Ag, Cd, Co, Cu, Fe, Hg, Ni, Os, Pb, Rh, Ru and Sc
- Covalent Binding for Acyl Chlorides, Aldehydes, Anhydrides, Chloroformates, Isocyanates, Ketones and Sulfonyl Chlorides
- Ionic Binding and Catch and Release for Acids and Acidic Phenols
- Successful technology for pharmaceuticals, organic chemistry labs, agrochemicals, mining, fine chemicals, water and waste treatment
- Strong chemical, physical, thermal and mechanical stability
- Made in accordance with sustainable process chemistry and green metrics
- No hazards; no safety precautions needed
|Bulk Functionalized Irregular Silica Gel|
Safety and Handling
Recommended Storage : Keep Cool (<8°C) and Dry
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok