SiliCycle™ SiliaMetS™ Universal METAL Scavenger Kit: Cysteine, DMT, Imidazole, Triamine, TAAcOH, TAAcONa, Thiol, Thiourea
Our Universal Metal Scavenger Kit is the perfect starting point for screening the binding capabilites of your Metal Scavenger.
Supplier: SiliCycle™ K30730B5G
Our Universal METAL Scavenger Kits are composed of Scavengers with strong chemical, physical, thermal and mechanical stability in accordance with a sustainable process of chemistry and green metrics. You only need to filter out the scavenger once it has trapped the residual metal or organic impurity, and there are no safety precautions necessary.
This Kit works for a variety of formats for all purifications scales, from laboratory to process to plant scales. Its successful technology can be applied to pharmaceuticals, organic chemistry labs, agrochemicals, mining, fine chemicals, water and waste treatment and offers great compatibility with a myriad of experimental conditions, solvents, pH and temperatures.
- CYSTEINE (best for: Cd, Fe, Ir, Os, Ru, Sc and Sn; also good for: Ca, Cr, Cs, Cu, La, Mg, Pd, Pt, Rh and Zn)
- DMT (best for: Ir, Ni, Os, Pd, Pt, Rh and Ru; also good for: Cd, Co, Cu, Fe, Sc and Zn)
- IMIDAZOLE (best for: Cd, Co, Cu, Fe, Ir, Li, Mg,Ni, Os, W and Zn; also good for: Cr, Pd and Rh)
- TRIAMINE (best for: Cr, Pd, Pt, W and Zn; also good for: Ag, Cd, Co, Cu, Fe, Hg, Ni, Os, Pb, Rh, Ru and Sc)
- TAAcOH (best for: Ca, Co, Ir, Li, Mg, Ni, Os, Ru and Sc; also good for: Cr, Cs, Fe, Pd, Rh and Sn)
- TAAcONa (best for: Ca, Cd, Cs, Cu, Fe, Ir, La, Li, Mg, Ni, Os, Rh, Sc and Sn; also good for: Cr, Pd, Ru and Zn)
- THIOL (best for: Ag, Hg, Os, Pd and Ru; also good for: Cu, Ir, Pb, Rh and Sn)
- THIOUREA (best for: Pd and Ru; also good for: Ag, Cu, Fe, Os, Rh, Sc and Sn)
|Bulk Functionalized Irregular Silica Gel|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok