SiliCycle™ SiliaPrep™ Dual Layer SPE Cartridges, TMA Chloride (SAX) nec and Diamine
SPE cartridges packed with two distinct layers of sorbents (TMA Chloride (SAX) nec on top and Diamine on the bottom) for the extraction of acidic molecules.
Supplier: SiliCycle™ SP2R280730B06P
SiliaPrep™ Dual Layer SPE Cartridges, TMA Chloride (SAX) nec and Diamine are for use with vacuum manifolds and automated SPE equipments.
- Two distinct layers of sorbents, separated by a frit
- Tightly packed and homogeneous silica bed for reliability and increased productivity
- Tight particle size distribution and very good packing with no fines, allowing excellent separation
- High recoveries and yields
- Reproducible flow rates lot-to-lot
- Flanged polypropylene tubes
- 20 μm polyethylene frits
|Vacuum Manifolds or Automated SPE Equipment|
|Polypropylene tube, Polyethylene frits|
|Extraction of acidic molecules|
|40 to 63 μm|
|TMA Chloride (SAX) nec/Diamine|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok