Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
SiliCycle™ SiliaPrep™ SPE Cartridges - C4 (8%)
SPE Cartridges packed with moderately hydrophobic and non-polar C4 sorbent (8% carbon), for extraction of molecules with large hydrophobic regions.
Supplier: SiliCycle™ SPER32030B20X
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- For use with vacuum manifolds and automated SPE equipments
- Tightly packed and homogeneous silica bed for reliability and increased productivity
- Tight particle size distribution and very good packing with no fines, allowing excellent separation
- High recoveries and yields
- Reproducible flow rates lot-to-lot
- Flanged polypropylene tubes
- 20 μm polyethylene frits
|Vacuum Manifolds or Automated SPE Equipment|
|Extraction of molecules with large hydrophobic regions|
|40 to 63 μm|
|Polypropylene (PP) tube, Polyethylene (PE) frits|
|20.5 x 100 mm|
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok