SiliCycle™ SiliaSep™ Open Top Flash Cartridges with Bar Code, Carbonate
Ideal for automation purposes, these Open-Top Flash Cartridges with bar codes packed with the silica-bound equivalent of tetramethyl ammonium carbonate are used for the extraction and purification of acids.
Supplier: SiliCycle™ CODR66030B70X
SiliaPrep™ SPE Cartridges with Carbonate are for use with vacuum manifolds and automated SPE equipments.
- Also directly compatible with FlashMaster™ systems
- Available with bar code for automation purposes
- Pre-packed cartridges with Carbonate functionalized silica, 40 to 63 μm, 60 Å
- Tightly packed and homogeneous silica bed for reliability and increased productivity
- Flanged polypropylene tubes
- 20 μm polyethylene frits
- Bed Weight: 5 g
- Volume (Metric): 70 mL
|Scavenging of TFA and extraction of acids (boronic acids and acidic phenols)|
|40 to 63 μm|
|Vacuum Manifolds, Automated SPE Equipments, FlashMaster™ Systems|
|SPE Cartridges with Bar Code|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok