SiliCycle™ SiliaSep™ OT - Open Top Flash Cartridges with Bar Code, Triethylamine (TEA, WAX-2)
Ideal for automation purposes, these Open-Top Flash Cartridges with bar codes packed with Triethylamine sorbent (WAX-2) are used for the extraction and purification of strong acidic molecules.
Supplier: SiliCycle™ CODR76530B70Y
SiliaPrep™ SPE Cartridges with Triethylamine (TEA, WAX-2) are for use with vacuum manifolds and automated SPE equipments.
- Also directly compatible with FlashMaster™ systems
- Available with bar code for automation purposes
- Pre-packed cartridges with Triethylamine functionalized silica (WAX-2), 40 to 63 μm, 60 Å
- Tightly packed and homogeneous silica bed for reliability and increased productivity
- Flanged polypropylene tubes
- 20 μm polyethylene frits
|Vacuum Manifolds, Automated SPE Equipment, FlashMaster™ Systems|
|SPE Cartridges with Bar Code|
|Extraction of strong acidic molecules|
|40 to 63 μm|
|Triethylamine (TEA, WAX-2)|
|Polypropylene tube, Polyethylene frits|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok