SiliCycle™ SiliaSep™ Pre-Packed Solid-Load - Amine (WAX)
SiliaSep™ solid-load cartridges pre-packed with Amine sorbent (WAX), for liquid injection of strong acidic molecules.
Supplier: SiliCycle™ SPLR52030B55Z
The use of solid-load technique (also called dry-load) is known to improve chromatography resolution, especially for compounds soluble only in strong solvents or in large volumes. Pre-packed solid-load cartridges allow direct injection of liquid samples.
- For use with SiliaSep plungers and flash cartridges
- Flanged polypropylene tubes
- 20 μm polyethylene frits
- Available with various SiliCycle™’s standard stationary phases, mainly: Silica, C18, Amine, Cyano and Diol
- Dilute your sample in 1 column volume at the most (if not, choose a bigger pre-packed solid-load cartridge)
- Dry by evaporating the solvent
- Four formats available: 10, 55, 150 and 700 mL (SiliCycle™ offers adapted plungers for the smaller ones - 10 and 55 mL - but not for the larger ones - 150 and 700 mL)
- The open top of the cartridge receives the bottom end of the plunger
- The luer-lock bottom connects to the flash cartridge
|Polypropylene (PP) tube, Polyethylene (PE) frits|
|Amine (3-Aminopropyl, NH2, WAX)|
|Purification of strong acidic molecules|
|Pre-packed Solid-load Cartridge|
|40 to 63 μm|
|SiliaSep™ Plungers and SiliaSep™ Flash Cartridges|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
Keep dry and cool (≤8°C)