Eisco™ Slate Specimen
Slate Specimen for use in metamorphic classification and identification exercises.
Supplier: Eisco™ ESNG0063HAND
- For use in metamorphic rock identification exercises due to slate's recognizable platy foliation
- For use in classroom identification labs and exercises
- Correlates well to Next Generation Science Standards Evidence Statements
- Differentiating between slate and shale offers interesting exercise in determining rock physical properties
- Forms from compression of shale
- Denser than shale
- Retains the fissile properties of shale
|Metamorphic Rock, Slate|
|7 to 8 cm|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok