Thermo Scientific Slide-A-Lyzer G2 10K MWCO Dialysis Cassettes provide maximum convenience, flexibility and performance for sample dialysis.
Thermo Scientific Slide-A-Lyzer G2 Dialysis Cassettes (10K MWCO) provide maximum convenience, flexibility and performance for sample dialysis.
· Easy-loadingpipette-accessible for easy sample loading and retrieval
· Self-floatingintegrated air chambers eliminate the need for float buoys
· Sturdy constructionensures the highest possible sample integrity and protection
· Superior designthoroughly researched and tested to provide fast and consistent dialysis with maximum
· Versatileideal for removing low molecular-weight contaminants, performing buffer exchange and
· Multiple sizesfive cassette capacities to optimally match 0.25 to 70 mL sample volumes 10K Dialysis Membrane Specifications
· Composition: Regenerated cellulose synthesized by the Viscose method
· Thickness: 0.9 to 1.2mil (22.5 to 30 µM)
· Hydration Required Before Use: 30 seconds for small-volume samples
· Glycerol Content: 21%
· Sulfur Content: 0.05%
· Heavy Metals Content: Trace
The Slide-A-Lyzer G2 Dialysis Cassettes allow samples to be loaded with a syringe or with a pipette through the unique sample port.
The Slide-A-Lyzer Cassette design allows air to be removed from inside the cassette to maximize the surface area-to-volume ratio, providing better dialysis performance than dialysis tubing and tube-based systems. The sample is easily recovered through either the pipette or syringe sample ports.
The 10K molecular-weight cutoff (MWCO) cassettes use a low-binding regenerated cellulose that is rated
to completely retain proteins and other macromolecules that are larger than 10,000 daltons while allowing removal of buffer salts and small contaminants. Membranes and cassettes are manufactured using clean-room conditions to ensure that are contaminant-free. The Slide-A-Lyzer G2 Dialysis cassettes are available in five precise membrane MWCOs (2K, 3.5K, 7K, 10K and 20K) for dialyzing sample volumes up to 70 mL.
Gamma-irradiated (Sterile) Dialysis Cassettes:
Gamma-irradiated Slide-A-Lyzer G2 Dialysis
Cassettes are ideal for researchers culturing cells and microorganisms; purifying viruses, DNA and RNA; or
performing sample preparation for other applications requiring conditions that minimize the risk of sample
contamination. The gamma-irradiated cassettes are treated with 20-36 kGy of gamma radiation, a dosage
that has been determined to sterilize the units based on both trypticase soy broth medium for identifying
total growth and fluid thioglycollate medium for identifying anaerobic growth. However, a confirmation of sterility is not provided for individual lots, as no further sterility testing is conducted post irradiation.
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.