Promotional price valid on web orders only. Your contract pricing may differ. Interested in signing up for a dedicated account number?
RayDyLyo™ Snap Caps from DWK Life Sciences™
These plastic push-fit caps are designed for closing vials of injectable drugs. Flip-off snap caps are pre-assembled with an ISO 8362-2 compliant elastomer stopper to simplify the production process.
Supplier: RayDyLyo™ 255854001
This item is not returnable. View return policy
SDSDocumentsProduct Certifications Promotions
- Container Closure Integrity (CCI) validated for use with ISO 8362-1 glass and COP vials
- Delivered sterile (RTU) with a 2 year shelf life from time of manufacture
- Clean room manufactured with 100% in-process quality controls
- Suitable for aseptic small batch, clinical trial, and robotic fill and finish operations
- Snap caps do not require special crimping tools and affix with single vertical pressure
- Provides tamper-evident closing and eliminates crimping defects
- Compatible with gamma and steam terminal sterilization
- Available in nested, standard bag, and RTP-type bag configurations
Provide Content Correction
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok
RayDyLyo™ is a registered trademark of ARaymond.