Lab-Aids Soil Nutrients and Fertilizers
Students find Nitrogen in soils and plant growth. Lab-Aids Soil Nutrients and Fertilizers has students engage in finding Nitrogen in various soils and in plant growth, as well as learning about the effects of excess nutrients in an ecosystem.
Manufacturer: Lab-Aids 318S
DescriptionNitrogen is one of the essential plant nutrients found in soil. Students measure the amount of nitrogen in several different soils. They then examine the role of Nitrogen in plant growth and consider the effect of excess nutrients in an ecosystem.
- Maximum 32 students/8 groups
- Student worksheets incorporate literacy skills
- Soil consists of weathered rocks and decomposed organic materials and often has layers with different physical and chemical characteristics
- Water is a solvent that carries dissolved material through soil to rivers and oceans
- Technological solutions have intended benefits and unintended consequences
- Maintaining environmental health involves monitoring soil and water quality
|32 students/8 groups|
|Kit: Soil Nutrients and Fertilizers|
|1 teacher's guide with MSDS; 32 student worksheets and guides; 1 potting soil, vial; 2 fertilizer solution, bottle; 3 nitrate extraction solution, bottle; 8 vials labeled “N”; 8 vials labeled “b”; 16 AB trays; 8 stir sticks; 8 white scoops; 8 filter funnels, SEPUP; 8 filter paper circles, fine; 8 3mL pipets; 8 nitrogen color charts; 8 cups, 30mL, graduated|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok