Quidel Solana RSV+hMPV Assay Kit
The Solana RSV + hMPV Assay is a rapid qualitative in vitro diagnostic test for the detection and differentiation of Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV) and Human Metapneumovirus (hMPV) viral RNA in nasal and nasopharyngeal swabs from patients with signs and symptoms of respiratory infection.
Manufacturer: Quidel M306
- RT-HDA technology - Rapid method of isothermal nucleic acid amplification that does not require thermal cycler
- Lyophilized Master Mix reagent - Easy-to-use format, just add processed sample to rehydrate
- Small, easy-to-use instrument - Eliminates the need for dedicated molecular space and costly capital equipment, allowing for testing in smaller labs
- CLIA moderately complex - Requires minimal training
- Refrigerated storage - No freezer needed, 2°C to 8°C storage
- Long shelf life - Currently 12 months from date of manufacture
- Room temperature set up - No ice or cooling block required
|Nasal swabs and nasopharyngeal swabs in transport media (BD/Copan VTM, Remel M4, Remel M4RT, Remel M|
|Process Buffer 48 tubes/kit,Reaction Tubes 48 tubes/kit|
|BD/Copan VTM, Remel M4, Remel M4RT, Remel M5, Remel M6, or Copen eSwab|
|2°C to 8°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok