Sonoco™ ThermoSafe InsulatedShipper-PUR, Packed in Pallet
High performance polyurethane containers meet the needs of the most demanding temperature sensitive payloads
Supplier: Sonoco™ E22
Polyurethane insulation offers greater insulating power than equivalent thicknesses of EPS containers. Thick walls and 200 lb. outer corrugate offer protective shock absorption and cushioning during shipping and handling.
- Protects highly temperature sensitive shipments from moderate and extreme ambient temperature exposure
- Provides extensive protection for long range journeys
- Durable one-piece closed-cell polyurethane foam insulated shippers are CFC and HCFC-free—comply with international clean air regulations
- Proprietary process laminates highly efficient insulation core to inner and outer corrugate walls
- Withstands crush compression in excess of 5000 lb.
- Flexible polyurethane foam plug seals the top, cushions and insulates contents, vents dry ice
- R-value is +1.5 times EPS R-value, per inch of thickness
|14.75 x 12.75 x 16.25 in. (37.4 x 32.3 x 41.2 cm)|
|Protects highly temperature sensitive shipments from moderate and extreme ambient temperature exposure|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok