Thermo Scientific Sorvall CW2 Plus Cell Washer
Simplify work and save time washing blood cells for antiglobulin reagent tests such as ABO compatibility, Rh testing, cross-matching and the Coombs procedure.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 80300567
Simplify work and save time in washing blood cells for antiglobulin reagent tests such as ABO compatibility, Rh testing, cross-matching and the Coombs procedure with Thermo Scientific Sorvall CW2 Plus Cell Washer. The reliable choice, it is designed to support the most common applications requiring the automatic washing of donor blood.
Fully Automated for Reproducible Results
- Automated Blood Cell Washing: Standardized, consistent procedures eliminate the variations that result from manual protocols
- Automatic Alerts: Indicate if the saline level is low, and when a run is complete
Easy, Reliable Operation
- Fast, Accurate Results: A time-saving wash cycle, easy to read digital displays and easy-to-use touchpad controls ensure standardized, reproducible procedures
- Simple to Use: Simply insert the sample tubes, select the test parameters and achieve reliable results in minutes
Compact and Durable
- Small Footprint, fits neatly on lab bench or desktop
- Solid Construction: Low-maintenance design provides years of trouble-free use
- Brushless motor with sealed-in lubricated bearings
- Pump tubing is easily changed
- High-impact, corrosion-free plastic housing
Replacement Tubing Kit (50019), Replacement Rotor (004770F), and Spare Parts Kit (with tubing, 50008) are available separately.
Rotor (Product No. 004770F)
Washing and high-speed spin for pelleting red blood cells
|Sorvall CW2 Plus Cell Washer|
|12 tubes - 12mm x 75mm or 10mm x 75mm tubes|
|3,550rpm at 60Hz|
|34 lb. (15.4kg)|
|1,200 x g|
|510(k) number BK820020. CSA NRTL, CSA, CE|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok