Thermo Scientific Sorvall Legend Micro 17 and 21 Microcentrifuge Series Promotion
Support micro-volume protocols such as nucleic acid or protein lysate preparation and PCR reaction set-up - all in a remarkably small footprint.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 75002441P
Support micro-volume protocols such as nucleic acid or protein lysate preparation and PCR reaction set-up - all in a remarkably small footprint with Thermo Scientific Sorvall Legend Micro 17 and 21 Microcentrifuges. These microcentrifuges provide outstanding processing power, unique safety features and a broad array of rotors and accessories. Choose between 17,000 x g or 21,100 x g on both ventilated and refrigerated models.
- Exceptional acceleration up to 21,000 x g in 12 seconds
- Refrigerated versions offer cooling in just nine minutes
- ClickSeal biocontainment rotor lid “clicks” in place, ensuring securely contained samples
- New PPSU lids have improved strength and chemical resistance
- Intuitive controls and easy to read display simplifies operation
- Sleek, space-saving footprint
- Rugged design for years of dependable service
- Quite performance provides safe, stress free environment
Select from one of three standard rotor configurations when purchasing a Sorvall Legend 17 or 21 microcentrifuge:
- 24 x 1.5/2.0mL Rotor with ClickSeal Biocontainment Lid certified by CAMR
- 36 x 0.5mL rotor with screw-on lid
- Dual Row rotor 18 x 2.0 /0.5mL with screw-on lid
- PCR 8 x 8 rotor with screw-on lid
- PCR 4 x 8 rotor with ClickSeal biocontainment lid
- Hematocrit rotor
Biocontainment, hematocrit, PCR and dual-row rotors, lids and tube adapters are available separately.
|24 x 1.5/2mL|
|17,000 x G|
|1 to 99 min., ±1 min. increments|
|IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2, IEC 61010-020. CSA certified, CE marked, IVD compliant, Certified Biosafety|
|24 x 1.5/2.0mL rotor|
|17.5 x 11.63 x 12.88 in. (44.5 x 29.5 x 33cm)|
|-9 to +40, ±1°C|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok