Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall™ Legend™ Micro 21R Microcentrifuge
Spin 24 x 2 mL at up to 21,100 x g with refrigeration to accelerate routine microcentrifuge tube preparation.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 75002446
Ideal for everyday laboratory use up to 21,100 x g, Thermo Scientific Sorvall Legend Micro 21R microcentrifuges provide outstanding processing power, unique safety features and a broad array of microcentrifuge rotors and accessories for microcentrifuge tube processing. Refrigeration offers cooling from room temperature to set temperature in just 9 minutes.Support your micro-volume separation needs with:
- Exceptional acceleration of up to 21,000 x g in as little as 12 seconds.
- Refrigerated versions offer cooling from room temperature to set temperature in as little as 9 minutes.
- Choose from 7 optional microcentrifuge rotors to find the ideal fit for your application:
- Outstanding corrosion resistance with lightweight engineered polymer rotors.
- Standard rotor runs 24 microcentrifuge tubes in a single row, from 1.5 to 2.0 mL tubes to mini-preps and spin columns.
- Ergonomic one-click rotor opening and closing, as well as transparent design for added safety and convenience with Thermo Scientific ClickSeal biocontainment lids.
- Eliminate the need for adapters with unique dual row rotor.
- Simplify operation with intuitive controls, easy-to-read displays and fast one-click centrifuge lid closure.
- Sleek, lightweight, space-saving design.
- Durable and easy to clean and maintain.
- Quiet performance promotes a safe, stress-free environment.
- Conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards, including 98/79/EC In Vitro Diagnostic Directive.
|24 x 1.5/2 mL|
|21,100 x g|
|-9°C to +40°C|
|Sorvall Legend Micro 21R Centrifuge, Refrigerated|
|1 to 99 min. (1 min. increments); HOLD|
|12.9 x 11.6 x 17.5 in. (33.0 x 29.5 x 44.5 cm)|
|CSA, CE, IVD|
|24 x 1.5/2.0mL rotor with ClickSeal biocontainment lid|
|120 V 60 Hz|
|IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-020 (refer to manual for more details)|
|62.0lb. (28.0 kg)|
|24 x 1.5/2 mL Rotor with Clickseal Biocontainment Lid|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok