Thermo Scientific Sorvall Primo/Primo R Benchtop Centrifuges
The Thermo Scientific? Sorvall? Primo?/Primo? R benchtop centrifuge has been discontinued.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 75005184
The Thermo Scientific Sorvall Primo/Primo R benchtop centrifuge has been discontinued. For your small benchtop centrifuge needs, please see our new Thermo Scientific Sorvall ST 8 small benchtop centrifuge series.
- Capacity: 400mL (4x100mL)
- Touch keypad microprocessor control (EASYcontrol II)
- Digital display that shows all run parameters
- Variable speed/RCF/time control
- QUICK RUN key for short spins
- Choice of two acceleration and nine braking curves for sensitive samples
- Memory retains current settings
- With optional rotor/adapter combinations, accept tubes from 0.2 to 100mL
- Dual lid-locking mechanism (soft-touch closure with lid interlock)
- Automatic rotor recognition
- Electronic imbalance detection system
- Maintenance-free brushless drive motor that runs quietly
Refrigerated Primo R:
- Delivers uniform temperature control from -9° to +40°C for temperature-sensitive samples
- CFC-free refrigerant
Optional accessories include fixed-angle, swinging bucket, and microliter rotors and adapters (sold separately).
|4 x 100mL|
|21,890 x G|
|300 to 15000, ±10rpm|
|Retains last settings|
|9 hr., 59 min., plus continuous run|
|Designed and tested in accordance with EN 61 010-1, EN 61 010-2-020, EN 61326, EN 55011 B. CE, CSA (120V only)|
|18.7 x 15 x 12.4 in. (47.5 x 38 x 31.5cm)|
|2 Accel / 9 Braking|
|Primo; Ventilated; 120V 60Hz|
|Sorvall Primo Benchtop Centrifuge|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok