Thermo Scientific Sorvall ST 40 Centrifuge Series
Process 40% more 50mL conical tubes or 100% more blood tubes with biocontainment sealing than competitive models with the Sorvall ST 40 Centrifuge series.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 75004525
Process 40% more 50mL conical tubes or 100% more blood tubes with biocontainment sealing than competitive models with the Thermo Scientific Sorvall ST 40 Centrifuge Series, which offers exceptional capacity, ergonomic features and value for routine sample processing on the benchtop. The innovative design enables safe, simple and comfortable operation with marketing-leading capabilities.
Easy to Use:
- Intuitive controls simplify operation and provide detailed information on a wide range of operating parameters and processing status for optimal performance.
- Motorized lid latch enables one finger downward motion for easiest closing and locking of centrifuge lid, even on tall benches.
Thermo Scientific Auto-Lock III Rotor System:
- Secure locking system allows easy push-button installation and exchange of rotors.
- System saves time when switching between applications.
- Easy access to rotor chamber offers quick cleaning, a healthier working environment and longer unit life.
Thermo Scientific ClickSeal Bucket Sealing System:
- Biocontainment solution seals with a snap; eliminates screw caps and complicated clips.
- System has glove-friendly, one-handed open/close capability.
- System is certified by CAMR in Porton Down, UK.
Thermo Scientific SMARTSpin Technology:
- Advanced rotor management system maximizes acceleration, braking and residual load imbalance for each rotor and bucket option:
- Technology optimizes safety and improves separations.
- Compact dimensions optimize work area and ergonomic height and curved design ensure easy sample loading and unloading and easy cleaning.
Outstanding Energy Efficiency:
- System offers up to 40% energy consumption savings on industry standard protocols, such as standard blood separation or conical tubes processing.
Ventilated Model ST 40:
- Dimensions: 26.4L x 22.2W x 14.2 in.H [35.4 in.H open] (67 x 56.5 x 36cm [90cm open])
- Net weight: 189.6 lb. (86kg)
Refrigerated Model ST 40R:
- CFC-free refrigeration system
- Temperature Range: -10° to +40°C
- Pre-Cooling Function with direct button
- 26.4L x 29.3W x 14.2 in.H [35.4 in.H open] (67 x 74.5 x 36cm [90cm open])
- Net weight: 255.7 lb. (116kg)
A wide range of rotors are available for your daily routine processing requirements. Maximize performance with lighter-weight Thermo Scientific Fiberlite carbon fiber rotors that offer versatility, speed and robust, corrosion-free design. All rotors and adapters are sold separately.
- Cell Culture
- Blood Processing
|4 x 1000mL|
|6 programs, direct access|
|IVD Compliant, IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-202, IEC 61010-2-101. CSA, Certified Biosafety, CE marked, UL listed.|
|25,314 x G|
|Direct, brushless induction, low-profile|
|9 hr., 99 min. plus HOLD|
|Sorvall ST 40R Centrifuge|
|9 Accel /10 Braking|