Thermo Scientific Sorvall ST 8 Small Benchtop Centrifuge
Meet space, clinical and research protocal needs with the compact and innovative Thermo Scientific Sorvall ST 8 Small Benchtop Centrifuge.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 75007201
Meet clinical and research protocol needs with the Thermo Scientific Sorvall ST 8 small benchtop centrifuge seriesnow available in both ventilated and refrigerated models. These centrifuges provide exceptional capacity in a compact design with a smart, simple interface and the flexibility to support numerous applications.
- Secure, push-button Thermo Scientific Auto-Lock rotor exchange in less than three seconds delivers trouble-free rotor installation and removal and clear chamber access for cleaning convenience.
- Biocontainment sealing options, including certified ClickSeal lids offer glove-friendly, one-handed operation.
- Centrifuge is manufactured with quality materials, providing broad chemical resistance with exceptional strength for durability and reliability.
- Quiet performance (less than 61 dBA) provides a safe, stress-free environment.
- One-touch operation with pre-saved protocols and password protection is available.
- Highly visible backlit display offers easy reading of parameters across the lab.
- Centrifuge is glove- and detergent-friendly.
- Multilingual instructions offered in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish on programming, run conditions, alerts and service messages.
- Centrifuge conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards, such as UL, CE and IVD.
- Runs up to 24 x 5/7mL blood tubes at a time in swinging bucket configuration
- Features expanded programming options including password protection
- Simplifies cleaning with Auto-Lock rotor exchange
- Conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards
- 8 x 50mL swinging bucket rotor capacity, four microplates or 30 filtration columns for research needs
- Auto-Lock rotor exchange for application flexibility--go from 50mL tube to a microplate to microtubes effortlessly
Biocontainment certification by the Public Health Laboratory Service, Microbiology Services, Porton Down, UK
IVD compliant regarding directive 98/79/EC, if used together with the hematocrit rotor and its accessories
|4 x 145mL (with TX-150 rotor), 6 x 50mL (with HIGHConic III rotor)|
|3260 x G (TX-150 rotor), 24,328 x G (MicroClick 24 x 2 rotor)|
|Auto-Lock rotor exchange system, SMARTSpin imbalance detection system, certified ClickSeal biocontainment lids|
|Sorvall ST 8 Small Benchtop Centrifuge|
|18.9 x 14.6 x 12.2 in. (48 x 37 x 31cm)|
|2 (standard and soft)|
|4500rpm (TX-150 rotor); 16,000rpm (MicroClick 24 x 2 rotor)|
|<58 dBA (with TX-150 rotor); <61 dBA (with MicroClick 24 x 2 rotor)|
|99 hr 59 min, continuous|
|IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-020, IEC 61010-2-101, EN 61326-1; UL Listed / CE marked /IVD compliant / Biocontainment certified by the Public Health England, Porton Down, UK|
|Direct, brushless induction|
|4 protocols via direct access key, with naming option and password protection available|