Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall™ ST 8FR Centrifuge and Rotor Packages
Research and clinical packages.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 75250102
The floor-standing, refrigerated centrifuge offers enhanced ergonomics and saves valuable bench space in your lab. he Sorvall ST8 FR has exceptional capacity in a compact design with a smart, simple interface and the flexibility to support numerous applications.
ST8 FR Floor-Standing Refrigerated Centrifuge
- Secure, push-button Thermo Scientific™ Auto-Lock™ rotor exchange in as little as three seconds delivers trouble-free rotor installation and removal and clear chamber access for cleaning convenience.
- Biocontainment sealing options, including certified† Thermo Scientific™ ClickSeal™ lids offer glove-friendly, one-handed operation.
- CRC-free refrigeration system
- Maximized swing-out capacity up to 8 x 50mL conical tubes, 24 x 5/7mL blood tubes, microplates and microtubes, all in one versatile centrifuge
- Fixed angle flexibility to spin 50mL conical tubes at over 12,000 x g or a wide range of microtubes at speeds up to 30,279 x g
- Low noise levels, including just 52 dBA at performance of 17,850rpm/30,279 x g, to ensure a peaceful laboratory
- One-touch operation with pre-saved protocols
- Highly visible backlit display offers easy reading of parameters across the lab
- Glove- and detergent-friendly user interface
- Multilingual instructions offered in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish on programming, run conditions, alerts and service messages
- Centrifuge conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards such as UL, CE and IVD
- Runs up to 24 x 5/7mL blood tubes at a time in swinging bucket configuration
- Conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards
- 8 x 50mL swinging bucket rotor capacity, four microplates, 48 microtubes or 30 filtration columns for research needs
- Auto-Lock rotor exchange for application flexibility—go from 50mL tube to microplates to a microtube effortlessly
UL Listed, CE marked, IVD compliant, Certified biocontainment
IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-020, IEC 61010-2-101, EN 61326-1
Warranty and Services
|4 x 145 mL|
|10 second to 99h 59min, continuous|
|120 V 60 Hz|
|117 to 122 cm (adjustable)|
|Swinging Bucket Rotor|
|ST-8FR (Small Bench Centrifuge)|
|30.7 to 32.7 in. (adjustable)|
|79 to 84 cm (adjustable)|
|30,279 x g|
|-10°C to +40°C|
|Direct, Brushless Induction|
|3 direct program buttons, 96 additional programs accessible via folder|
|<56 dBA with all rotors; <52 dBA (with MicroClick 24 rotor)|
|2 years warranty|
|Refrigerated Centrifuge, TX-150 rotor body, 4 round buckets, 4 bio-containment lids, 4 adapters each for 5/7 and 10mL blood tubes|
|IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-020, IEC 61010-2-101, EN 61326-1/UL Listed, CE marked, IVD compliant, Certified biocontainment|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok