Thermo Scientific Sorvall ST 8 Small Benchtop Centrifuge
Meet space, clinical and research protocal needs with the compact and innovative Thermo Scientific Sorvall ST 8 Small Benchtop Centrifuge.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 75007204
Meet clinical and research protocol needs with the Thermo Scientific Sorvall ST 8 small benchtop centrifuge seriesnow available in both ventilated and refrigerated models. These centrifuges provide exceptional capacity in a compact design with a smart, simple interface and the flexibility to support numerous applications.
- Secure, push-button Thermo Scientific Auto-Lock rotor exchange in as little as three seconds delivers trouble-free rotor installation and removal and clear chamber access for cleaning convenience.
- Biocontainment sealing options, including certified Thermo Scientific ClickSeal lids offer glove-friendly, one-handed operation.
- Maximized swing-out capacity up to 8 x 50mL conical tubes, 24 x 5/7mL blood tubes, microplates and microtubes, all in one versatile centrifuge
- Fixed angle flexibility to spin 50mL conical tubes at over 12,000 x g or a wide range of microtubes at speeds up to 30,279 x g
- Low noise levels, including just 52 dBA at performance of 17,850rpm/30,279 x g (with Sorvall ST 8R centrifuge), to ensure a peaceful laboratory
- One-touch operation with pre-saved protocols
- Highly visible backlit display offers easy reading of parameters across the lab
- Glove- and detergent-friendly user interface
- Multilingual instructions offered in English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian and Spanish on programming, run conditions, alerts and service messages
- Centrifuge conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards such as UL, CE and IVD
- Runs up to 24 x 5/7mL blood tubes at a time in swinging bucket configuration
- Conforms to the latest clinical and safety standards
- 8 x 50mL swinging bucket rotor capacity, four microplates or 30 filtration columns for research needs
- Auto-Lock rotor exchange for application flexibilitygo from 50mL tube to a microplate to microtubes effortlessly
Biocontainment certification by the Public Health England, Porton Down, UK
|4 x 145mL (with TX-150 rotor), 6 x 50mL (with HIGHConic III rotor)|
|3260 x G (TX-150 rotor); 30,279 x G (MicroClick 24 x 2 rotor)|
|Auto-Lock rotor exchange system, SMARTSpin imbalance detection system, certified ClickSeal biocontainment lids|
|Sorvall ST 8R Small Benchtop Centrifuge|
|26.4 x 18.1 x 12.6 in. (67 x 46 x 32cm)|
|2 (standard and soft)|
|-10° to +40°C|
|4500rpm (TX-150 rotor); 17,850rpm (MicroClick 24 x 2 rotor)|
|<52 dBA (with MicroClick 24 x 2 rotor); <56 dBA with all rotors|
|99 hr 59 min, continuous|
|IEC 61010-1, IEC 61010-2-020, IEC 61010-2-101, EN 61326-1; UL Listed / CE marked /IVD compliant / Biocontainment certified by the Public Health England, Porton Down, UK|
|Direct, brushless induction|
|3 direct program buttons, plus 96 additional programs accessible via folder, all with alphanumeric program naming|