Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall™ WX+ Ultracentrifuge Series
Maximize space in your lab with the small footprint of the Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall™ WX+ ultracentrifuge series—spins up to 100,000rpm.
Supplier: Thermo Scientific™ 75000090
- Product Certifications
Maximize space in your lab with the small footprint of the Thermo Scientific™ Sorvall™ WX+ ultracentrifuge series. Spinning up to 100,000rpm, these Sorvall WX+ ultracentrifuges deliver the speed and performance required for your high performance processing applications. Plus lightweight and fatigue-resistant Thermo Scientific™ Fiberlite™ carbon fiber rotors that do not need to be derated over time, and an intuitive, easily accessible touch screen interface and imbalance tolerance to accelerate run set-up.
- Available in 80,000, 90,000 and 100,000rpm models, offering RCF up to 802,000 x g.
- Small footprint is ideal for labs where space is limited, while a low deck height (86.3cm/ 33.9in) makes rotor loading and unloading easy
- Non-bolt down design greatly simplifies installation and flexibility to relocate within a facility
- Self-locking rotor system provides confidence that the rotor is automatically and securely locked
- Intuitive full color LCD touch screen keeps operation and programing simple. Located at the front of the instrument, this easy-to-navigate graphical display provides quick access to all functions and menus.
- Monitor instrument status from across the lab with Stat Light, our multi-color, programmable 47cm long LED bar mounted on the front of the instrument for easy visibility
- Automatic tube balance compensation accelerates sample preparation by allowing visual sample balancing up to 5mm
- Fatigue-resistance provides structural integrity, eliminating the need to derate or limit the speed over the rotor lifespan
- Corrosion-resistant design protects against damage due to moisture, chemicals, alkaline solutions or other salts in the laboratory
- Lightweight rotors improve ergonomics for a safer work environment and minimize the risk of damage to centrifuge equipment
- Secure investment, backed by a 15-year warranty†
|Floor Model Centrifuge
|692,149 x g (T-890 rotor)
|1 kW or below
|Thermo-module cooling system (CFC/HCFC/HFC-free), Solid-state thermoelectric refrigeration (CFC-free)
|CE and cCSAus
|859.8 lb. (390 kg)
|CE and cCSAus
|Energy efficient, less waste
|10/11 (10 and coasting)
|208/240 V 50/60 Hz
|51 dBA (running at set speed, under in-house test condition) measured 1m in front of instrument
|Sorvall WX 90+ Ultracentrifuge
|6 x 250 mL
|34.6 x 31.1 x 27.2 in. (88 x 79 x 69 cm)
|1000 programs with step-runs
|0°C to 40°C
|10°C to 30°C
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok