Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Lab-Aire™ II Double-Sided Electric Benchtop Labware Dryers
Manufacturer: Bel-Art™ F188192303/EMD
Lab-Aire II Electric Drying Racks accelerate drying of labware with warm, circulating air while their compact footprint uses minimal benchtop space.
Double-sided models double the capacity with only a slightly larger footprint and can be turned perpendicular to the benchtop for easy access to both sides.
- 400w of drying power gently circulates heated air into and around items to decreases drying time
- Heat selector knob with three temperature settings: high, medium and low
- Power button illuminates when in use
- 8 Amp at 120V, circuit breaker and independent thermo-fuse protects unit from overheating
- Efficiency is enhanced with replaceable polyurethane foam filter
- Redirect air flow by inserting plugs instead of pegs into unused peg holes
- Sturdy bases with excellent balance; can be placed on any flat surface
- Removable polypropylene baskets for storage of small labware and extra pegs
- Two or three tier option
- Baskets hold small glassware including test tubes, pipets
|4 baskets; 38 pegs|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok