Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Lab-Aire™ II Double-Sided Electric Benchtop Labware Dryers
Manufacturer: Bel-Art™ F188192303/EMD
Lab-Aire II Electric Drying Racks accelerate drying of labware with warm, circulating air while their compact footprint uses minimal benchtop space.
Double-sided models double the capacity with only a slightly larger footprint and can be turned perpendicular to the benchtop for easy access to both sides.
- 400w of drying power gently circulates heated air into and around items to decreases drying time
- Heat selector knob with three temperature settings: high, medium and low
- Power button illuminates when in use
- 8 Amp at 120V, circuit breaker and independent thermo-fuse protects unit from overheating
- Efficiency is enhanced with replaceable polyurethane foam filter
- Redirect air flow by inserting plugs instead of pegs into unused peg holes
- Sturdy bases with excellent balance; can be placed on any flat surface
- Removable polypropylene baskets for storage of small labware and extra pegs
- Two or three tier option
- Baskets hold small glassware including test tubes, pipets
|4 baskets; 38 pegs|