Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Secador™ Standard Desiccator Cabinets: Horizontal Models
A UV light-blocking, dry environment
Manufacturer: Bel-Art™ F420740000
The attractive design and sturdy construction of the Secador line of desiccator cabinets assures easy and reliable storage of moisture and light sensitive products.
- Durastar™ co-polyester construction blocks 99% of UV light and resists staining, crazing and chemical attack
- Amber color models reduce visible light penetration by over 50%, making them outstanding choices for storing light sensitive materials like reagents, analytical standards and investigational compounds
- Large doors maximize access to interior space and have a patented seal design, tab latches and security loops for a padlock or tamper-evident seals
- Perforated shelves facilitate circulation of dry air; Space for desiccant under bottom shelf
- Easy-to-view hygrometer is located in the door front
- 4.0 horizontal has a wider footprint, lower height and pull down “oven style” door
- U.S. Patents: 6,834,920; 7,318,630 and D474,626
- Secador 1.0: 0.74 cu. ft. internal volume, 16.3L x 13.4W x 8.4 in.H
- Secador 2.0: 1.16 cu. ft. internal volume, 16.3L x 13.4W x 12.4 in.H
- Secador 3.0: 1.55 cu. ft. internal volume, 16.3L x 13.4W x 16.4 in.H
- Secador 4.0: 1.87 cu. ft. internal volume, 16.3L x 13.4W x 20.4 in.H
Replacement shelves are available: Replacement Shelf for Horizontal 4.0 Cabinets, Mfr. No. 420740001 or Replacement Shelf for Vertical 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 or 4.0 Cabinets, Mfr. No. 420741001. Use with desiccant cartridges Mfr. Nos. 420450250, 420450200, 420480100.
|Bottom-hinged and gasketed|
|Carrying handles, 2 latches and loops for a padlock or tamper-evident seals, door-mounted hygrometer|
|Easy and reliable storage of moisture and light sensitive products, blocks 99% UV light, used with disposable or reusable desiccant 420450250|
|Chemicals, stains and fine cracks|
|1.9 cu. ft.|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok