Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Write-On™ Paper Label Tapes
Use pencil, ball-point pen or solvent ink marker to create labels that remain legible under the most demanding laboratory conditions. Bel Art™ SP Scienceware™ Write-On™ Paper Label Tapes resist moisture and most solvents and are great for use in low temperature applications.
Manufacturer: Bel-Art™ F134900100/EMD
- Adheres to any clean surface, including PTFE fluoropolymer resin coated materials
- Peels off without leaving a sticky residue
- Pencil, ball-point pen, or solvent ink marker remain legible under the most demanding laboratory conditions
- Colored paper with rubber resin adhesive resists moisture and most solvents
- Withstands a maximum temperature of 157°C (315°F) for 30 minutes or 80°C (176°F) for 24 hours; can be used down to -80°C (-112°F)
- Withstands a steam autoclaving cycle at 121°C (250°F) and gamma irradiation between 13.0 and 45.0kGy
|For use in low temperature applications|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok