Spectroline Select Series UV Transilluminators
Economically priced transilluminators with high-clarity fluorescent response, sensitivity to 1 to 2ng, 312nm wavelength, variable filter areas and Outstanding irradiance uniformity.
Manufacturer: Spectroline TI312E
Economically priced transilluminators with high-clarity fluorescent response
· Sensitivity down to 1 to 2ng
· 312nm wavelength with variable filter areas
· Outstanding irradiance uniformity
· Reveal even trace amounts of DNA
· Easy-to-clean stainless-steel filter frame for reduced gel damage and contamination
Superior performance and safety
· Removable, polymer-based diffusing screen below filter distributes light, eliminates confusing striations from contoured tubes
· Clear hinged acrylic-based UV-blocking cover guards against UV exposure, protects filter from damage, fits easily over gels
· Minimal photodamage: virtually eliminates 254nm transmission, for minimal photobleaching, photonicking, and photodimerization
· Samples last longer; testing becomes faster and easier.
· Longlife filter inhibits solarization up to 50x longer than conventional UV filters; slow aging extends filter life and provides greater brightness over a longer life span
Units measure 13 1/4 x 12 x 3 1/2 in. (34 x 30.5 x 9cm)
Wavelength: 312nm. Average UV intensity level at filter surface: 5,900µW/cm2. Available in 120V 60Hz, 230V 50Hz, and 100V 50/60Hz versions; please specify desired voltage when ordering.
|20 x 26cm|
|8 x 10 in.|
|On/off switch, special diffusing screen, hinged UV-blocking cover|
|13.25 x 12 x 3.5 in. (33.7 x 30.48 x 8.9cm)|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok