Thermo Scientific Evolution Smart Sipper Accessories
Get the most out of your Thermo Scientific Evolution Spectrophotometer with a wide selection of Thermo Scientific Evolution Smart Sipper Accessories.
Manufacturer: Thermo Scientific 10010401
Thermo Scientific Evolution Smart Sipper Accessories for Thermo Scientific Evolution Spectrophotometers are easy-to-use sampling accessories featuring a reliable multi-roller peristaltic pump. When the Smart Sipper is installed, all sipper controls are automatically displayed in the software. Methods can be automated so that samples are measured automatically after they are sipped. Smart Sipper Accessories feature modes to return the sample to the original container, send the sample to waste, or run continuously.
- Fully integrated software in VISION or Local Control
- Automatic recognition by software, smart alignment and serial number reporting
- Complete and automated integration into VISION and Local Control software methods Samples can be sipped followed by automatic measurement
- Able to handle sample volumes from 200µL to 9.999mL and a fully customizable sip volume and air gap
- Both VISION software and Local Control instrument software feature an assisted calibration routine to simplify the process of changing tubing and methods
- Special tubing packs are available for aggressive solvents and acids
- Typical cross contamination with the 10mm flowcell is 0.5% for a 0.5mL sample and negligible for a 1mL sample
- A selection of tubing packs, pump tubing, and replacement parts is available
When deploying the Smart Sipper Accessory in a regulated or quality control environment, take advantage of our unique full-system qualification to assure compliance of the instrument and accessory as a complete unit.
|Works together with Cetac 260 and 520 autosamplers under VISIONlite Auto control|
|Evolution 300 Spectrophotometers only|
|Fully controlled by VISIONpro, VISIONsecurity, VISIONlite 5 and VISIONlite Auto software|
|Evolution 300 Smart Sipper Accessory|
|Front panel with sipper beak and manual switch for use with Evolution 300 Spectrophotometer|
|10 mm only. Recommended volume is 160 uL|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok