Spectrum Spectra/Mesh Woven Filters for Macrofiltration: Polyproplyene Sheets
Consist of monofilament strands woven into a mesh screen, characterized by precise mesh openings, % open area and mesh thickness
Manufacturer: Spectrum 146410
There are 5 material types available with different physical, chemical and thermal characteristics to select from depending on the application: Nylon (N), Polypropylene (PP), Polyester (P), Stainless Steel (SS) and PEEK (PK).
- Strong, durable, hydrophobic, low adsorption (inert)
- Best Resistance: acids, alkalis & organics
- Tolerance: 2-14 pH, up to 130°C
- Sterilization: Autoclavable
- 9 Mesh opening sizes: 105-1000µm
- 5 Disc dia. sizes: 25mm, 47mm, 55mm, 90mm and 150mm
- 1 Square sheet size: 30 x 30 cm
|2 to 14|
|Spectra Mesh™ Woven Filter|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok