3M Speedglas Heavy-Duty Welding Helmet with Welding Filter G5-01 V-100 Vortex Cooling Valve Assembly, ADF
3M Speedglas Heavy-Duty Welding Helmet filter features 3M Natural Color technology which makes the view seem lighter, more detailed and colorful.
Manufacturer: 3M 70071735966
- Filter offers variable dark shades 5, 8-13 and tack welding comfort mode.
- May be utilized for most types of arc welding.
- Big (104 x 170 mm), clear protective visor is curved, with excellent views up, down and peripherally.
- For more control over comfort, the innovative helmet airflow optimization system lets users direct the airflow to either the face, visor or somewhere in-between.
- Re-configure the helmet using accessories to find the right coverage and protection. Optional accessories include: task light assembly, 1000 Assigned Protection Factor (APF) assembly, high-visibility head cover, leather head/neck cover, and more.
- Supplied Air Respirator Vortex Cooling Assembly V-100 may cool the air up to 50°F (28°C).
- Slim profile and ergonomic design makes the helmet more lightweight and easier to utilize in tight welding spaces.
- ADFs are Bluetooth enabled.
- Utilizing the 3M Connected Equipment app, users get access to additional functionalities, statistics and documentation.
- Includes: Vortex air-cooling valve, Versatile Versaflo™ Premium Belt Holder, Rugged leather belt, Breathing tube, Complete G5-01 helmet assembly, G5 Series storage/carry bag
|Turbo: Approx. 7 to 9 hours|
|ANSI Z87.1-2015; NIOSH Approved|
|Welding filter G5-01; HE Filter|
|Welding Helmet with Grinding Visor|
|Welding Respiratory System|
|Clear Visor and Auto-Darkening Welding Lens|
We continue to work to improve your shopping experience and your feedback regarding this content is very important to us. Please use the form below to provide feedback related to the content on this product.
Your feedback has been submitted. Fisher Scientific is always working to improve our content for you. We appreciate your feedback.Ok